Edward Lee, Senior Vice President with Ashwill Associates – City of Industry, has worked for CBRE from September 2000 thru September 2004 and Lee & Associates from September 2004 thru August 2009. Mr. Lee has been involved in the sale and leasing of industrial space for more than 10 years in San Gabriel Valley and the Inland Empire, focusing on cities such as City of Industry, Walnut, Irwindale, Santa Fe Springs, Pomona, Chino, Ontario, Mira Loma and Fontana.
Lee has wide-ranging experience working with clients and has garnered a reputation as being detail-oriented and possessing the ability to provide both service and solutions, as necessary. Furthermore, he has been responsible for effectively planning projects as well as demonstrating the ability to assess the tasks necessary to complete a given project. A much-desired and unique skill is his fluency in Mandarin Chinese and Taiwanese.
Lee’s proper experience in sales and negotiations are an important part of his background, as is his experience working with contractors. During his four-year stint in the manufacturing field, Mr. Lee was responsible for significantly increasing his company’s business resulting in an increase from 60 to 500 employees. Mr. Lee also has considerable experience within the hotel industry, having served as the manager of two major hotels in the Southern California area.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- California Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Stockbrokers License, Series 7
- Stockbrokers License, Series 63
Mr. Lee earned a Bachelor of Science in business administration with a major in finance, real estate and law from California State Polytechnic University, Pomona.
Mission Grove Business Park
- Mission Blvd & Grove Avenue, Ontario
- High Image Business Park Environment
- New State-of-the-Art Construction
- 2-Story Deluxe Office Space
- 12′ x 14′ Ground Level Doors
- 9′ x 10′ Dock-High Doors
- 24′ – 30′ Minimum Clearance
- Large Fenced Yards
- 2.5% Skylight Ratio
- White Scrim foil ceilings
- Painted Interior Warehouse Walls
- 400-800 Amps, 277/480 Volt, 2 Phase Power
- Energy Efficient T-5 Warehouse Lighting