Mitch Ashwill began his real estate career in 1987 as a founding partner in Ashwill Hawkins, now Ashwill Associates. With a focus in the San Gabriel Valley and Inland Empire markets, Mitch has extensive experience in all areas of commercial real estate: development (land acquisition and entitlements), investments, individual owners and tenant representation. Many of Mitch’s transactions have resulted in repeat clients which is testament to his ability to service his clients with experience and attention to detail.
Mitch is responsible for the acquisition, development and disposition of more than 280 acres of land, more than 550 industrial buildings totaling in excess of 11,500,000 square feet. The Los Angeles Economic Development Corporation has twice named Mitch “Broker of the Year”.
In 1987 Mitch graduated from the University of Southern California with a Bachelor of Science degree in Public Administration and Urban and Regional Planning.
Euclid Commerce Center
- Five New State-of-the-Art Buildings For Sale
- Deluxe Office Build-out with Fully Finished Mezzanine
- Private Fenced Yards
- 400 Amps, 277/480 Volt, 3 Phase Power
- Close Proximity to the 71, 60 and I-15 Freeways
- Signalized Intersection
- Corporate / Fortune 500 Neighbors
Lower Azusa Road, Arcadia
- Arcadia Logistics Center – ±1,046,953 Square Feet Situated on ±82 Acres
- Four Buildings: ±150,672 / ±367,102 Square Feet
- 185′ Truck Courts with Abundant Trailer Parking
- ESFR Fire Sprinklers
- Fully Fenced Private Secured Yards
- Centrally located off of the 605 Fwy between the I-10 and 210 Fwys