Thomas Lam began with Grubb & Ellis in 2006 after studying communications and economics at the University of San Diego, California. In 2009, Thomas was recruited by Ashwill Associates Commercial Real Estate. Thomas is responsible for representing buyers, sellers, tenants, landlords and developers in the industrial and high tech marketplace within the San Gabriel Valley.
His past experience extends from brokerage to development where he played an instrumental role in helping the client to complete the transaction.
- 2006-2009 Grubb & Ellis Company-Brokerage
- 2009-Present Ashwill Associates Commercial Real Estate
- Thomas received a BA in communications and economics with an area of emphasis in real estate from the University of San Diego, California.
- State of California, Department of Real Estate, Salesperson’s License
- Active member of AIR Commercial Real Estate Association